Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID 69337
Experience 3 Years
Role Purpose/Business Unit:
Responsible for leading and driving talent resourcing initiatives and position the Vodacom Services
Company Employer Brand. Collaborate with respective business stakeholders to understand their
talent needs and align resourcing strategies to meet the people plans. Ensure customer obsession
and adopt the best recruitment approaches to drive a seamless candidate experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with business to develop and cultivate excellent working relationships to build in-depth understanding of requirements in order to plan sourcing strategies
- Build talent pipelines for future needs.
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end talent acquisition services including being accountable for proactively communicating and updating key stakeholders
- Consult with the business to support targeted attraction strategies for relevant business area based on the business drivers/strategy, research and analysis.
- Pro-active sourcing of candidates via internal databases, alternate sourcing channels, referrals, talent days and talent mapping exercises in order to meet client requirements.
- Provide market trends and analysis on a regular basis, utilising these insights to influence recruitment plans.
The Ideal candiddate for this role will have:
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent*
- Minimum of a B Degree with HR specialization or SAQA Accredited Equivalent*
- 3+ years’ experience in recruitment industry
- Experience in developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to
- improve outcomes.
- Experience in research, market mapping, and stakeholder management
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experienced talent acquisition specialist who has managed significant portfolios of complex recruitment for a demanding client base with a deep functional
- Customer obsessed with experience of delivering a customer centric resourcing service and demonstrate innovation to problem solving as well as service
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- An effective and persuasive communicator who seeks insight into the business needs and acts as a knowledgeable advisor, as well as liaise and influence at senior level.
- Strong networker, who adapts well to changing priorities, demonstrates resilience, flexibility and energy.
- Ability to analyse recruitment data and trends and to implement corrective actions.
- Commercial Acumen
- Experience in dealing with tight deadlines in a fast moving environment and dealing with complex roles and
- business areas
We make an impact by offering:
- Enticing incentive programs, competitive benefit packages, and an exclusive 13th cheque
- Retirement funds, risk benefits, and medical aid benefits.
- Cell phone and data benefits, advantages fiber connection discounts, and exclusive staff discounts offered in collaboration with partner companies.
The closing date for applications: 19 February 2024
The base location for this role is Vodacom Campus, Midrand
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.